My bucket list 

Hello everyone, I hope you are well, this time I want ot talk about my bucket list, to start this list one of the most important things I would like to do is to travel around the world, to know many countries, I also want to know many places by land, in a motor home. The truth es that I have already had the opportunity to know some countries but there are many more to know so this is one of my first items on the list, also this time I would like to do it with my boyfriend as it is something that we both want. 

Second on my list would be to have a land with house, I would like to be in the south near a lake or on the beach, with lots of dogs and a swimminf pool.

Next would be to pay for an all inclusive vacation for my parents, for them to just enjoy and relax, which they deserve after all the years of hard work to give us everything we need.

And finally I would like to have my own bussiness, or entrepreneurship and live from it, at this time I    do not know what it would be specifically but I know I would like to have one and with hard work and perseverance I know I will achieve it.

And well this has been my super wish list, I am very anxious to start little by little to fulfill it, have a nice evening, see you later.

Comentarios

  1. I really like the idea of having a piece of land with a house near a lake. My parents had the same dream and they archieved it. Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, I also like the idea of traveling the world and having a house near the beach, I hope we can both fulfill our bucket list!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario