Hello how´s your day, my day is quiet for now, well today I wanted to talk about TV shows and series, obviously the best for me and all that.



To begin with my favorite series in the world is Modern family, I have seen it thousands of times, but I don´t have Star+ anymore so I haven´t seen it for a long time, this series I like it because its episodes are short and because it is very funny, that kind of series are my favorite, because you can watch them while you aet or something and it´s great, I also like mystery or teen series like Riverdale or Teenwolf, I have also seen vampire series and the truth is that I liked a lot like The vampire diaries.

Lately I havenpt seen many new series since I don´t have much extra time with all the daily duties, but the last thing I remember watching was the series I never on Netflix which is about teenagers and their dramas, and I was also addicted to Gotham for a while which is a very good mystery series.

When I was little I really liked watching The Simpsons and Futurama, I spent hours watching them, I also liked watching dance moms, which was a porgram in the US that prepared girls for dance competitions,it also had a lot of drama that I liked. A series tha I started and never finished and I would like to do it is Breakind bad, I think it is necessary to have seen it as student in my college.

That more than anything was what I wnated to share with you today, I hope you a nice day, bye. 

Comentarios

  1. I've heard this one is really funny but never had the chance to actually see it. Hope one day.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like modern family, my favourite character is Gloria, I love her personality!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I haven't watched the Modern family series but maybe I will cheer up me a watch it when I have time.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love it! One of my favourites sitcoms and tv shows

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario