Good afternoon everyone, how are you? today I wanted to talk a little about my career and come changes in the academic field that would be good to implement according to my perspective, I would start with class schedules not so long, as there are days in which we are from 8:30 to 19:00 hours at the university and that is very tiring, I would also organize the classes in a different way, for example I would not put all the classes together because it is difficult to be concentrated all morning in new subjects of different branches, so it would be good to combine teh classes with the seminars so you could exercise inmediately the last subject, regarding the academic load this semester we still have complicated subjects but at least we do not have so many test or controls in a week which makes it more possible to organize and fulfill all the responsibilities, however it is difficult to have free time, it must be a matter of organize bur personally I need to improve on that issue. Now talking about the univesity as structurally, it is quite small but teh thuth I like that it has teh just and necessary, it has green areas, many study rooms, library, laboratories and other things that make it very nice.

Well that is the topic I wanted to touch today, I hope you liked to know a little more abouy my experience and how I feel the university, be well, goodbye. 

Comentarios

  1. I think the library is very old, small and has few computers!!! :c

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario