At 21 year of age I have had the opportunity of to know different places and it was a wonderful experience that I would live again. I would like to visit many countries, but specially European countries as Italy, where i will like to know the Tower of Pisa and the city of Venecia,I really like it to explore this city in the typical boats and also to taste the real pizza, also other place that I am struck as Francia and high tower Eiffel and the Museum of the Louvre, and finally paradisiacs islands as the Caribean or others of the world where I would like to swim in the sea with the fishes and to enjoy of a beautiful sunset in the beach. In the future I will like to live in countries as these and to can work in the that I am studying and to know different cultures, but this would be something temporal because I can not imagine living entire life. 





Comentarios

  1. Oh! How great that you have been able to see different places, and I would also like to visit Italy and taste their authentic pizza.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You should try eating lasagne too, I bet it tastes amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. European countries and the Caribean sound really interesting. If I had to pick one I would visit Europe for sure.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. All the places sound wonderful! I would also like to visit France and Italy, especially to try their food.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. wow I would also like to know Europe and some tropical island

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Venecia is without a doubt the first foreign place I want to visit.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario