Good afternoon, how are you? I am ok, today I want to talk about the best holidays, these were in europe when I was 14 years old, I went with my sister and her boyfriend, this was because we were going to meet my niece, who was just born a short time ago, we were originally going to go Germany were my other sister lived but she is moved to Spain at the last minute because it was more convenient for her baby to be born, however we already had our tickets to Germany, so we had to travel through some contruies to get Spain what was even better for us. We started with the Netherlands where we got to know Amsterdam, then we went to Belgium were we visiteed Brussels, the next destination was France where we visited Paris, and finally we arrived in Spain specifically in Madrid were we would meet up with our sister and niece, the places I liked the most were the Eiffel tower, the museum Louvre, the streets of Amsterdam, the Brussels construction, the parks and the center of Madrid, the food, the buildings of all the places visited, in total went to 2 weeks visiting these countries, it was a nice esperience that I would like to live again, this was a little bit of my best vacation I hope you like it, bye-bye.




Comentarios

  1. Wow, your holidays in Europe was awesome, you met a lots of countries, that's very great

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario